Sunday, November 5, 2017

Welcome to this blog!

Hey there, everybody. This is Ethan here. Welcome to my blog!

On this blog, I will be posting my speculation for animated film schedules and what I believe will come out on certain dates.

This blog is partially inspired by fellow blog Kyle's Animated World. While I won't be covering animation news and such, I'll leave a link to two of his predictions which, while outdated, are still up. This ought to give you an idea of what you can expect from this blog:

http://kylesanimatedworld.blogspot.com/p/release-date-theories.html

http://kylesanimatedworld.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_24.html

He also made another one which I used to follow a lot. I had to bookmark it on my phone, since it was not listed on the blog's main page. This was known as his "Suggested Animation Slate", which ran from July to December of 2016 before being abruptly deleted.

With that out of the way, my first prediction post should be up later today, so be on the lookout for that.

Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment